Monday 7 April 2014

KCW April 2014

After a huge break due to broken cameras, sickness and general chaos, I'm back and planning a late start to Kid's Clothes Week. Despite the fact that it's already Day 2 and that I have a 4 year old Birthday Party to organise on Saturday, I'm going to have a crack.

As it's autumn down here and things are starting cool down, I'm looking at some cold weather patterns. My plans at the moment include a boy Bimaa Sweater upcycled from a baby blanket, a Figgys Nituna Jacket and an oliver + s sailboat top.

Clearly, this is wildly ambitious and probably unachievable. Everything always takes longer than I think and my sewing room is in a diabolical state. It would probably be faster to go and buy some new stretch needles than locate the ones I already have!

I hope that things are going well with your KCW plans and that you're more organised than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment